The Greater Manchester (GM) While You Wait website contains great resources on looking after your physical and mental wellbeing while you wait for care and treatment. It can also guide you to where you might find extra support online.
Some of the information you can find includes:
- How to stay as fit and healthy as possible while you wait for your treatment and how to prepare for surgery
- Information and support to look after your mental health
- Support and advice on managing pain
- Information on long term conditions
- What to do if your condition deteriorates
- Information on eating well and maintaining a healthy weight
- Answers to patients frequently asked
Click the button to visit the website.