If you need help with an urgent dental problem, call our Urgent Dental Care Service on 0333 332 3800, available from 8am to 10pm every day, including weekends and bank holidays.
The service is only available to those meeting strict clinical criteria. During the call, a member of the clinical team will assess you. Urgent dental problems include the following conditions, which should receive self-help advice and treatment (where appropriate) within 24 hours:
- Dental and soft-tissue infections
- Severe dental and facial pain: that is, pain that cannot be controlled by the patient following self-help advice
- Fractured teeth or tooth
Before calling, please remember:
- The above number should NOT be used by patients who have a regular dentist during normal surgery hours.
- This is an appointment only service – the Urgent Dental Care providers do not operate a ‘drop-in’ service at any Greater Manchester locations.
- Each one-off urgent dental care appointment is a fixed NHS patient charge of Band 1, which is currently £23.80. This fee shall be paid each time you access Urgent Dental Care Services.