The Care Gateway process referrals and manage bookings for patients registered with a practice in Manchester including:
- GP referrals to community and hospital services
- Organise non–emergency patient transport
- Book community phlebotomy appointments for South Manchester patients
- Book diabetic retinopathy appointments for patients wishing to be seen at a community clinic
Contacting the service
To contact the Care Gateway Service to amend, cancel or make a new appointment, please use the contact details below:
Tel: 0161 947 0770 or 0800 092 4020
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
Manchester feedback and complaints service
If you would like to share feedback, give a compliment or make a complaint regarding the Care Gateway Service, please contact the Manchester Feedback and Complaints Service.
- Phone: 0161 953 8388
- Post: Manchester City Council, PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA