We want to hear about your views and experiences of the Cardiology services across Greater Manchester
The Greater Manchester Improving Specialist Care (ISC) Programme is reviewing hospital based Cardiology (heart) services provided across Greater Manchester (GM). This is to make them both sustainable for the future and of the best quality for the people living in GM. This review will focus on the care for patients with new chest pain, patients with stable angina and patients who have urgent heart rhythm problems.
This project is clinically led but input and engagement from a wide variety of people including patients and carers is vital to inform this work. This means that your feedback is crucial in helping us plan future services.
The reason we are looking at Cardiology services is because it has been identified as an area that may require a new way of working in the future. There are many reasons for this which include:
- Improving patient safety, experience, and outcomes
- An increasing ageing population (more elderly people living in GM)
- High early death rates in Greater Manchester
- Variation in standards of care
- The need to adhere to national guidelines and quality standards (e.g. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence and British Heart Rhythm Society)
We would be grateful if you could share your thoughts on Cardiology services with us by spending a few minutes to complete the survey anonymously.
The survey has now closed.
If you require the survey in an alternative format or language or have any questions about the survey, please contact Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Corporate Team on 0161 742 6023 and ask for Nina Ismail quoting ISC Cardiology Questionnaire.