With an inspiring programme, now expanded to include many of the long term conditions, you will be provided with a review of current guidance, practical advice for improving patient care, ‘top tips’ for delivering Best Practice plus how to apply this advice through case study examples. In addition delegates have the opportunity for live voting and to question the experts via the event App.
This is accredited learning from primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment, and is free for the first 200 delegates who register.
What will you gain:
- Free registration, lunch and refreshments for the first 200
- Inspiring 1.5 days programme now covering Long Term Conditions
- Review of current NICE guidance, practical advice on how to deliver with case study examples
- 2 streams allowing you to tailor your own educational journey
- Live voting and ‘question the experts’ via the event App
- Opportunities to exchange best practice with colleagues
- 9 CPD points and certificate of attendance
- Post-event e-learning modules and podcasts
How is the learning structured?
The accredited programme is structured around:
- Plenary sessions providing up-to-date, need-to-know knowledge
- Interactive case-study lead learning allowing participants to apply this knowledge in practice scenarios and question speakers through the event App
- Workshops offering practical guidance on frequently occurring management opportunities and issues
- Exchanges where colleagues discuss their examples of best practice
What topics are included?
The programme focuses on the complex of interrelated diseases which are among the most frequent and costly primary care visits to general practice, in particular long term conditions. In addition we will be looking at the current workforce crisis and how we can think differently.
Throughout the emphasis is on practical management of patients in the real world, the prevention, progression or onset of disease whilst striving to achieve the best patient care.
2019 hot topics are:
2019 hot topics are: Atrial fibrillation and stroke, CKD, Digital Medicine, Dyslipidaemia, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Lifestyle modification, Menopause, Mental Health, Migraine/Headache, Respiratory Conditions (COPD & Asthma), Type 2 Diabetes, VTE Prophylaxis, Plus much more…
How to book
Visit the Issues and Answers website.