About this Event
The Immunisation Update Training Health Care Support Workers in General Practice Provided by Infection Matters Ltd will take place on 18 July 2019, between 12:30pm to 4:30pm. Registration is from 12:15pm and will be held at the Hough End Centre, Mauldeth Rd West, Manchester M21 7SX.
The programme will include:
- Update on Influenza (adult and children), Pneumococcal, Shingles immunisation
- Recent epidemiology of relevant vaccine preventable disease
- Update on vaccine recommendations and national policy
- Update on vaccine ordering, storage and administration
- Update on legislation relevant to vaccination – including consent and Patient Specific Directions
- Vaccine incidents and quality improvement
- A revision on Vitamin B12 Injection will also be included
N.B. This training is an update and is intended only for those HCSWs that have previously completed initial immunisation training.
Tea and coffee will be available.
To book onto this event, please click here.