Recording Your Overseas Covid Vaccination

If you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations overseas you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record.

To use this service you must be:

1. Registered with a GP Practice in England. If you are not registered with a GP Practice, you can find out how to do this on the NHS website or by calling NHS England: 0300 311 22 33

2. A resident (temporary or permanent) in England

3. Aged 5 years or over

4. Vaccinated overseas (this includes Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) with one of the vaccinations below:

  • Oxford/ AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
  • Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
  • Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
  • Moderna (Spikevax)
  • Institute of India (Covishield)
  • Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
  • Sinovac (CoronaVac)
  • Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)

5. To get an appointment you can either:

6. Please bring these things with you to register your vaccinations

  • Your passport or driving licence
  • Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when