Become a member
Patient and public involvement is essential in developing, improving and monitoring health and care services. Our Patient and Public Advisory Committee (PPAC) is made up of local people who meet with us on a monthly basis to influence and inform how we commission (plan, buy and deliver) services that improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Manchester.
PPAC activity and outcomes from their work can be read in the bi-monthly Engagement, Experience and Insight board paper for the Manchester Health and Care Commissioning board meetings.
If you live, work and use services in Manchester then why not get involved? As a member you will:
- Receive a regular news and information update
- Be invited to take part in discussion group and listening events
- Be invited to attend and take part in engagement opportunities
- Attend a monthly meeting whereby you hear about key developments in Manchester and are asked to share your views
To join as a PPAC member, please complete our enquiry form or contact us on the below details:
Communications and Engagement Team
Manchester Health and Care Commissioning
2nd Floor, Parkway Three
Parkway Business Centre
Telephone: 0161 765 4004
The Patient and Public Advisory Committee is a formal sub-committee of the Manchester Health and Care Commissioning Board and meet on a monthly basis.
Here is a list of committee dates for 2019:
- Tuesday 22 January from 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 26 February from 5pm-7pm
- Tuesday 26 March from 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 23 April from 4.30pm-6.30pm
- Tuesday 21 May from 3.30pm-5.30pm
- Tuesday 26 June from 5pm-7pm
- Tuesday 23 July from 6pm-8pm
- There is no committee meeting in August
- Tuesday 24 September from 5pm-7pm
- Tuesday 22 October from 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 26 November from 5pm-8pm
- There is no committee meeting in December
If you are interested in attending a committee meeting to observe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 765 4168.