There are a number of ways you can get involved and help inform, influence and improve health and care services in Manchester, which are:
- You can join your local GP Practice Participation Group. You can ask about this opportunity at your GP practice or visit your GP practice website
- You can join the mailing list for the Manchester Local Care Organisation
- You can sign up to receive our Our Healthier Manchester e-bulletin
- You can join Healthwatch Manchester by becoming a volunteer or a board member
- You can join the membership of the any of the NHS foundation trusts in the city – Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.