Are you interested in working with local doctors and health and care professionals to shape the plans and agree priorities for Manchester’s Health and Care Commissioning? Or maybe you have some comments and ideas that could help shape healthcare in your community or neighbourhood?
We are keen for local people just like you, to get involved and have their say – whether as a public or patient group participant, or maybe you’ve got a compliment or a suggestion that can help us improve your local health services.
The Engagement team provide support for volunteers participating in our work including regular supervision and training opportunities for their role. Reasonable travel expenses are paid and refreshments provided and further information is included in our volunteer policy.
The Engagement team are listed below and can be contacted via 0161 765 4004 or by direct email:
- Mel Atack, Macmillan User Involvement Facilitator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Val Bayliss-Brideaux, Senior Engagement Manager – email@example.com
- Deborah Grimshaw, Communications and Engagement Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Herbert, Communications and Engagement Manager – email@example.com
- Dan Risdale, Primary Care Engagement Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hajra Sardar, Communications and Engagement Manager – email@example.com
Click on the links below for more information about how you can get involved: