Subject access requests

The Data Protection Act gives you the right to obtain a copy of information that Manchester CCG holds about you and the reason why.

We do not directly provide health care services and therefore does not hold personal healthcare records. If you wish to have sight of, or obtain copies of your own personal health care records you will need to apply to your GP practice, the hospital or NHS organisation which provided your healthcare.

If you would like to receive a copy of information we hold about you your request should be made in writing by post or email to:

Information Governance Department, 2nd Floor, Parkway 3, Parkway Business Centre, Princess Road, Manchester, M14 7LU


How long will it take?

We are obliged to comply with our obligations promptly and within one month following the date your request is received. If clarification of your request is needed, the one month period does not start until that is received.

Should you be unhappy with the outcome of your request, you should in the first instance contact the named individual at Manchester CCG who responded to your request.

You are also free to contact the Information Commissioner directly in the event you remain dissatisfied:

Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF