NHS property disturbance information

You asked

Please provide me with the:

Policy for guidance on provisions to deal with nuisance or disturbance behaviour on NHS premises in England.

Our response

Manchester CCG does not hold this information.  Please contact:

NHS Property Services which is responsible for the management of NHS facilities – https://www.property.nhs.uk/freedom-of-information/ ;

NHS England which is responsible for managing the special allocation scheme – https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/foi/