This is an information request relating to payments made to charities and third sector organisations.
Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
- The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
- The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
- Operation Black Vote
- U.K. Black Pride
- Ozanne Foundation
- Gendered Intelligence
- British Medical Association
- ActionAid UK
- Hope Not Hate
- Led by Donkeys
- Extinction Rebellion
- Migrants Organise
- Black Lives Matter
- Action on Smoking and Health
- Action on Smoking and Health Scotland
- Action on Smoking and Health Wales
- Breath 2025
- Association of Directors of Public Health
- Improving Performance in Practice (previously Public Management Associates)
No grants or loans were made to the organisations on this list during the periods of time specified.