- How many dedicated wte Diabetes Inpatient Specialist Nurses do you have in your Trust?
- Of these, how many were redeployed due to the COVID 19 pandemic?
- First wave-
- Second wave-
- Do you have any provisions in your Trust for mental health and well-being?
- If yes, which service?
- Has any of the DISN been referred or self-referred to the mental health and well-being services?
- If yes, how many?
- How many acute beds do you have in your Trust (excluding maternity and paediatrics)?
- Have all the Diabetes Inpatient Specialist Nurses been COVID risk assessed?
Manchester CCG does not employ Specialist Nurses or have acute bed provision. Please contact Manchester Foundation Trust https://mft.nhs.uk/freedom-of-information/