If you wish to get in touch with us, please fill in the form below with your question or comment. We look forward to hearing from you.

Contact Us
Department/OrganisationHow they can helpContact details
General enquiriesFor queries or advice relating to MHCC or NHS Manchester CCG0161 213 1750
Feedback and Complaints ServiceFor advice and support around the use of health services, Patient Advice and Liason Service type questions and complaints about health and care services0161 953 8388
Queries about GP practices including complaints - NHS EnglandFor enquiries about dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services.0300 311 22 33
Continuing Healthcare (CHC) TeamFor CHC assessments and enquiries0161 213 1720
Personal Health Budget0161 213 1900
Child Health Records (ages 0-18)Please note adult health records (ages 18 and over) are held by your own GP. If you are not registered with a GP practice, please contact NHS England for your records0161 674 0464
FinanceFor mental health assessment and foster medical claims, please send all queries and forms to
Contact Centre for Children, Families and Adult Social CareFor if you have concerns about a child or vulnerable adult0161 234 5001
Safeguarding Team0161 213 1885 / 0161 213 1888
Media enquiries0161 234 1010
Recruitment0161 213 1800
Freedom of Information
Get involved - Engagement TeamFor Public and Patient Advisory Committee enquiries, public engagement, Community Explorers0161 213 1750
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust0800 953 0285
Manchester City CouncilGeneral enquiries0161 234 5000
Communications TeamFor information in alternative formats and departmental enquiries0161 213 1760


Connect with us