Comments and Complaints

Patient Services

As a patient, relative, carer, friend of a patient or any other member of the public, you may have questions about the services we provide and may need someone to turn to for on-the-spot help and advice. This is where Patient Services can help.

Patient Services listen to your concerns and suggestions and will treat all information confidentially.

If you have a complaint, complaint or suggestion about a hospital, mental health or community service, please contact them directly:

For all complaints and enquiries about local GPs, Dentists, Pharmacists and Opticians please contact contact them directly and ask for the Practice Manager or Manager. Information should be available and provided to you on how to share feedback, give a compliment or make a complaint.

If you remain unhappy with the GP practice, dental practice, pharmacy or opticians, you can make a complaint to NHS England.

NHS England

Phone: 0300 3112233 Email: Post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch B97 9PT

Our guide to how to complain if you are unhappy with your GP Practice may help support you with making your complaint. This guide was co-produced by our Patient and Public Advisory Group, Practice Managers and members of local Patient Participation Groups. It is also available in an easy read format.

If after following the NHS complaints process, you remain unhappy, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.

For all patient complaints and enquiries about any other local health service please contact:

Patient Services, Greater Manchester Shared Services (GMSS)

If you need support in making a complaint please contact: 

Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA)

Connect with us