The mission of MHCC:
- We are determined to make Manchester a city where everyone can live a healthier life.
- We will support you and your loved ones, investing in what you tell us is important to you.
- We will make sure you receive the right care in the right place and at the right time, delivered by kind, caring people that you can trust.
- We will make the most of our money by reducing waste and funding the things we know will work.
- We will forge strong partnerships with people and organisations, in the city and across the region, and put health and wellbeing at the heart of the plans for developing Manchester’s future as a thriving city.
The values that lie at the heart of MHCC’s work are:
MHCC’s aims are to:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of people in Manchester.
- Strengthen the social determinants of health and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Ensure services are safe, equitable and of a high standard with less variation.
- Enable people and communities to be active partners in their health and wellbeing.
- Achieve a sustainable health and care system.