The values that lie at the heart of our work are:
We are positive
- We are proud of Manchester
- We work hard to deliver for local people
- We do what we say we will
- We are proactive, creative and ambitious
- We also act quickly
- We recognise the strengths of individuals and our communities.
We are collaborative
- We listen to and act on what people tell us and are open and honest
- We also are active partners to work with
- We work on a neighbourhood basis
- We influence regionally and nationally
- We are clinically/professionally led
- We work with all communities of place and identity.
We are fair
- We invest more in areas with poor outcomes currently
- Our decisions are based on evidence and data
- Our workforce practices policies and development processes are shaped by our values
- We act on the views and experiences of different communities
- Swiftly address examples of poor quality of care.